sábado, 10 de octubre de 2009

How to enjoy a holiday

Everyone wants to do something unusual because of the day, your friends and you have everything but the only thing you don`t have is ideas and as we know the essential thing we need to have is ideas that`s why I`m going to give you three steps in order to have a very enjoyable day with your friends.


First, as you had had a very tiring weekend, you should relax at the morning by having a very good breakfast. Here are some things you can eat and drink. First, you can drink a cup of yogurt since it can help you recover your energy. Then, you can eat a very delicious bread with cheese with an orange juice. While you are having your breakfast you should be thinking about your lunch so it might be a good pretext to call your friends and go out with them. It might be a good idea if you go to the cinema and after that you go to eat something delicious, it depends on what you want.

Second, you should relax so it might be a good idea if you go to dance to a near discoteck, over there you can forget all your problems by dancing. Not only you can dance , but you can also meet new people and as soon as you meet them you can introduce yourself and start dancing with them but without drinking beer because it can damage yourself. Finally, you can go out from the discoteck and say good bye to your friends because you should go to your home.

Third, as you have already arrived to your home, you can take a very good shower in order to feel more relaxed. Then, you can drink a cup of coffe meanwhile you are reading a book on your bed. It can help you in everything because while you are reading you can make yourself more relaxed and it will let you start again all the things you must do in a week, I mean that you should do your best efford in everything, but to achieve it, you ought to be relaxed.

To sum up, if you follow these three steps you can have a very good holiday and you will want all the days be like this day

5 comentarios:

  1. I think it was a nice essay to talk about holidays. I have never tried to do something like that on a holiday. However, I will try to do it at least once.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Alvaro,
    You know, I really find all your ideas interesting. They sound like great recommendations to get relaxed and have fun not only in a holiday, but whenever one gets a day off! I have a qustion... Do people enjoy holydays the same way, or the holidays can determine the activities to relax? In other words, is it the same in Valentine's day, Christmas and thanksgiving?
    Check the word pretext and the expression Not only can you...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Alvaro,
    It's a nice essay because sometimes we don't know how to do in order to go out and relax with our friends... But,maybe you can explain or suggest more activities to do in these holidays. Good Luck!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I really needed to read an essay about this topic since I don´t know what to do on holidays

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I really like these steps because it can help us enjoy the day we want without having problems

    ResponderEliminar