sábado, 10 de octubre de 2009

ALCOHOLISM
According of The World Organization of the Health, a 70% of the world population of the world is addicted to the alcohol; however, this is produced by the excess of the alcohol consumption and it seems to be the combination of diverse psychologist and genetic factors. Although the majority of the people still believe that it can cause posotive effects, they are wrong since it can cause some dangerous problems on our civilization, here are two serios effects for helping you understand more about it.
The first effect can be that by drinking it, you can loose your appetite, and remember that if you don´t feed yourself you can loose all your energies; and as a result of this, you can loose you life, says Dr. Carrick . Therefore, it has lots of calories; nevertheless, when it substitutes the nourishments of yourself, you can suffer the lack of vitamins and it can cause serious problems on your body and one of them is weakness.
The second effect can be that it can depress the superior process of thinking, and it can increase the anxiety and feelings of guilty, not only that, but also as a consequence of alcohol the physical reflections and the muscular coordination can be affected since it can make you loose ypur physical control and your state of stupor, and finally your life.
To sum up, although some people continue debating if the moderated consume of this can cause good effects on us, the excess of this can produce some very dangerous injurious on ourselves.

5 comentarios:

  1. It was nice, I think alcoholism is a strong problem. I don't know why but it is increasing and we have to do something to overcome it. I hope the bad effects can decrease.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I might consider it because I ,most of the time, like to drink alcohol but after reading it, i wont´t drink it anymore

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I always wanted to read sth like this on the account of the fact that essays like this, can help on our development

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Alcoholism is a very good topic to choose, so you have made a very good essay about it, that´s why I have enjoyed it

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I have investigated sth about this but what you have put here is sht interesting that all people should read

    ResponderEliminar